Love the new blog!! She is growing so fast!! Such a cutie. I want to come see you guys soon--Michelle, let me know when a good time would be!
I can't believe how big she is getting already!! We need to come by soon, but we have all had the YUCK (as William calls it) and didn't want to share it with you guys!
I can not believe how much Natalie has changed. She is so alert. I miss her terribly. Give her lots of hugs and kisses from Grandmom.
Love the new blog!! She is growing so fast!! Such a cutie. I want to come see you guys soon--Michelle, let me know when a good time would be!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big she is getting already!! We need to come by soon, but we have all had the YUCK (as William calls it) and didn't want to share it with you guys!
ReplyDeleteI can not believe how much Natalie has changed. She is so alert. I miss her terribly. Give her lots of hugs and kisses from Grandmom.
ReplyDelete