Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Trip to the Gardens

Since the the weather was so nice this weekend, we took Natalie to the Birmingham Botanical Gardens for a walk and to take some pictures. It made for a great opportunity to try out her fancy jogging stroller, since we have only really used it walking around the neighborhood. We walked around for about an hour before she decided it was time for lunch. When we tried to see a little more after that, she decide that a nap would be more interesting. A lot of the flowers are just starting to bloom, so I think we will try and make another trip in the next couple of weeks to take some more pictures.



3 comments:

  1. Michelle,

    You look great! Natalie is already changing a lot. I think she looks like Ryan in the second picture. Thanks for the new pictures:)

    Love you guys!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute pictures~ I know she enjoyed the little outing!! Can't wait to see you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, these are really good pictures of you and Natalie.

    ReplyDelete