Friday, February 5, 2010

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY!

Its hard to believe, but Natalie celebrated her first birthday last Saturday. Where does the time go? We had a fantastic party at Grandmom and Granddad's house and Nana, Aunt Tricia, Aunt Elizabeth, Aunt Janmarie, Aunt Annalouise, Uncle Thomas, Uncle James, cousin Praetorian, and lots of other friends and family were able to come to town. Three or four inches of snow made it a little difficult for some of our guests to make it to the party (we were supposed to get less than an inch of snow), but everyone seemed to have a great time. Michelle picked out a giant cupcake shaped cake (we only just finished eating it) and Natalie loved her smash-cake. It wasn't quite as messy as we thought it would be. Of course she loved sharing her cake with Daddy.

1 comment:

  1. I can not believe that Natalie is a year old already. Where does the time go? I am so thankful that I am watching her for you. This time with Natalie has been a blessing to me.

    ReplyDelete